Monday, June 30, 2014

Vintage Jewelry From My Grandmother's Jewelry Box

Earlier this month, my precious poppa gave me some of my grandmother's vintage jewelry from the seventies, and I've been so excited to wear them. I inherited her unique bohemian style and love of all things turquoise.

I have also noticed that I have yet to post any fashion entries, and there isn't a better way to introduce my personal style to the blogsphere than with pieces that are so dear to me.


My grandmommy unfortunately passed away this past St. Patrick’s Day and while going through her things, my mother and grandfather thought I’d enjoy these pieces.  My grandmother and I were obviously a lot alike, and I am so grateful to have these little pieces of her with me.  She was such an amazing lady, and although I miss her tremendously, I take solace in knowing that she’s lookin’ out for me.

close-up of some bracelets and rings

one of my favorites

I've been wearing some of the smaller rings as midi-rings, like this turquoise one here.


Large statement necklace that I cannot wait to wear!

Feelin' like Stevie Nicks <#

a close-up of all of my pretty rings from her!

gorgeous assortment of cuffs and bracelets in turquoise and green

one of my favorite combos, simple turquoise bracelet and a large mother of pearl ring



No comments:

Post a Comment