Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Take me back


This past Father’s Day, I drove up to a little town outside of Gadsden, Alabama called Altoona to spend Father’s Day with my poppa. After losing my grandmother on St. Patrick’s Day, he and I had became very close and the time we spend together quickly transforms into bouts of nostalgia from going through old photographs and digging up old memories, and I thought I’d share.

Me as a cute lil' babe

My brother, Carson, and me (age 10)

Grandmommy and me on our way to Spain

Grandmommy and me after one of my plays in high-school
(I was Hero in Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing)

Another photo of us from Spain
(Forgive me, this was taken in the age of horrible-quality digital cameras)

Grandmommy, mom, and me at a military ball

My cousin, Jacob, and me at my mother and step-father's wedding (age 5)

Momma and me

Me as a big, fat pumpkin

Me as an ugly newborn

Always bein' a little lady

Flawless since I left the womb~


No comments:

Post a Comment