Monday, December 1, 2014

Lately...

Spotted myself in the monthly HealthSouth newsletter!

Found an AMAZING vintage faux squash blossom necklace on Etsy.
Dress is from Free People

My beautiful babe

Quick pic of what I wore:
Tunic - Free People
Undershirt - Old Navy
Fringe cardigan - Free People
Brown clogs - Lucky Brand (found at Plato's Closet)
Jeans - American Eagle (black high rise jeggings)
Coat - Margot from Urban Outfitters
Rings - Birchbox, Old Navy, rue21

Had a yard sale with my friends

Me hustlin' at 5th Avenue Antiques

Cuddlin' with Sylv.

gravy fries for Girlsgiving with my best friends!

More Sylvia

Loved seeing my mom's sweet dog, Daisy, over the break!


so excited about my fresh hair cut, great lighting and new mascara that i took a shameless selfie

NOT excited about the lack of wine

Hung out with my cousin's babe, Baxter!

And cooked brunch (chocolate bacon muffins + mimosas) for my friends after a loooooooong and tiring weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Those lashes!!! What kind of mascara are you using? Love the hair too :)

    ReplyDelete