Thursday, November 6, 2014

Lately...

I voted! Did you?

Me n' the babe loungin'  per ushe

Snapped a quick photo of my outfit at work
Free People Circle in the Sand Tee
American Eagle denim shirt
Madewell army green Skinny Fatigues
Madewell Arrowstack Necklace

Obsessed with my matte brick-red Lip Paint from Fat and the Moon in Mortar & Pestle
It's my favorite lip color ever. Although, as you can see from the red mark on the pot, it's actually really messy, so have some napkins or hand sanitizer with you if you use it!

I saw this stuff in General Store, a place in San Francisco in Outer Sunset (Judah St.), but bought it from their Etsy store online, but it's now carried in Urban Outfitters!



Check out this AMAZING faux vintage Native American squash blossom statement necklace (a la 70s "half-breed" Cher) for fifty bucks on Etsy! That might seem a bit pricey, but look below at what they normally cost.


$3,000 YEESH


So happy to have my Harley Davidson boots in!

I've been looking for a pair like these for MONTHS and these are absolutely perfect.
The buyer was so sweet and helpful too, so be sure to check out Metropolis Vintage for all of your future vintage boot needs at https://www.etsy.com/shop/MetropolisNYCVintage

I also got my hands on this stuff and I am happy to report that my hair is, in fact, big and sexy.
:)

The beau took me to Babalu this weekend! And lemme tell ya, it was amazin'.

A pic of me from our office field trip to Sloss Furnace!


No comments:

Post a Comment