Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Halloween and Dia de los Muertos in Birmingham!

This was actually the only picture I ended up taking on Halloween!
My best friend, Rachel (@ohhirachel), drove up from Mobile as Bjork to see me!
I was a witch again if you couldn't tell...
I'm so glad we got to stay out all night like the good ole days. :)

Last weekend also held the Birmingham Dia de los Muertos festival downtown!
The memorials and artwork were so breathtakingly beautiful.


It felt like the entire city was there that night.
There was food, drinks, artwork, sugar skull face painting and several amazing performances.
It's one of my favorite Birmingham events out of the whole year.


Ugh, sorry some pictures were blurry, but still so mesmerizing!

An ode to the legendary Sun Ra

Sculptures in the center of the graveyard.


No comments:

Post a Comment