Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Lately...



Halloween is upon us!!
To me, the entire month of October is Halloween, so expect some spooky additions to my decor like this lil black cat I picked up at Walgreens (and artfully hung some jewelry on) and these candles from Beans, Books and Candles, a mystical store near Five Points South.
One is Diosa Del Mar, goddess of the sea and the other is an "alleged" Jinx Removing Candle. 
I chose these because I really liked the design on the jars, haha.
I put them on my dresser in my room, which is starting to get cluttered with jewelry and knickknacks. 

Purple flowers from my guy :)

This delicious spread is from the annual Middle Eastern Food Festival at St. George's!
I had kibbee, which is baked beef mixed with spices, rice, stuffed grape leaves, a spinach pie, green beans, salad and hummus and pita.


I'm really liking this matte balm from Revlon. It's a red-orangey shade that has vibrant saturation and doesn't leave my lips feeling dry.


New arrow bangle bracelet from Soca Clothing in Homewood


Obsessed with my new turquoise and gold poison ring from Urban Outfitters

Closeups ;)

As well as my crescent moon necklace. I wore it yesterday and today with a lilac crystal necklace and a circle gold, diamond necklace from my grandmother.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I need to go pick up a jinx removing candle...just in case. You can never be too safe, ya know?! Love the black cat and those pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete