Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday

Wore some of my favorite jewelry with my favorite dress this week.
I picked up this amazing turquoise ring (right) on a trip to Golden Temple in Five Points.
The bracelet and rings on the right were my grandmother's.








I also got some crystals to put in my room, along with more of these 7-day candle from Mi Pueblo on Greensprings. I can't resist anything with a black cat on it. :)




So here are some prints I've gotten to hang in my house!
The picture above was a gift from my mom, 
The AMAZING Stevie Nicks print was from Etsy,
And the astronomy diagram is a large print from Urban Outfitters.


Got a great vintage-looking postcard to put on my fridge.



I also picked up my favorite cookies from Mi Pueblo, strawberry Hello Panda!!



Cooked at a friend's!
An old favorite:
pan-fried tofu, squash, zucchini, spinach, tomatoes, onions with soy sauce over quinoa and garlic 





1 comment:

  1. You found some cute stuff! I have always loved turquoise jewelry, it never goes out of style!

    ReplyDelete