Tuesday, July 8, 2014

What's in My Beauty Bag?

Every so often, I'm going to reveal beauty products that I live by and use in my (somewhat) daily routine.  I usually go for inexpensive, yet effective, products  that are easy to use.

Today, I'll show you products I keep in my facial arsenal, beginning with my face wash.


I've always been told that the most important part of keeping healthy skin is exfoliating, cleansing, and moisturizing.
These are the products I use: 
Up & Up apricot facial scrub (comparable to St. Ives)
Clean & Clear Morning Burst: Shine Control
Jergen's Daily Glow moisturizer and sunscreen

the facial cleanser gives me a tingly, fresh feeling, and the moisturizer gives me some color and a healthy glow throughout the day.




I also use these grapefruiut makeup wipes and the Wal-Mart generic version of the Jergen's Natural Glow body lotion daily (it works better than the Target Up & Up brand.)



 My next steps involve primer, this e.l.f. mineral primer in green (I have red skin undertones), underneath my Kate Sommerville CC Cream that I mentioned a few posts ago.




I top that off with this loose mineral powder by Cover Girl, followed by blush and this bronzer by Physician's formula.


Some optional products I use are for color/tone correction: 
Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector Concealer in green for extra redness and breakouts
And this Complexion Perfection pressed powder from e.l.f.


I finish everything with this setting spray by e.l.f. to keep everything in place, and I use an oil-free Cover Girl pressed powder compact for on-the-go coverage

No comments:

Post a Comment