Monday, October 27, 2014

Makeup Roundup!



God my favorite nail color combo at Urban for a buck!


I also got some of my Etsy beauty product purchases in!
I am actually somewhat disappointed in the eye stick. I used it in place on my Benefit Cosmetics Fake Up Hydrating Under-eye concealer stick and the formula is unfortunately more sheer than I expected. I will try to get more coverage out of it over the next couple of days, because you can't beat all of the essential oils packed in there.

Lis Noir Skincare also gave me a little cream blush sample!!


My Erzulie trio: blush stick, highlighting stick, and bronzing stick
Firstly, I LOVED the blush color. Desire is perfect. However, I was not impressed with the other two. The light pink shimmering highlighter balm was really sheer, but it's a great color. It is comparable to Benefit Cosmetic's Watt's Up highlighter.
On the flip side, the bronzer was extremely dark and looked really bad. I'll probably wait 'til I'm a little more tan to use it, haha.


Left is my eyelid primer and right is my Erzulie Goddess Glow sample. 
Again, the primer is super sheer. The formula is actually really hard and the formula is greasy, and honestly doesn't do much for my eyeshadow. I guess I'll have to spend the money on Smasbox's amazing lid primer.

However, I love the Goddess Glow shimmering foundation. It reminds me a lot of my Manna Kadar shimmer glo lotion I got in a previous Birchbox. It's a pink, metallic-y highlighting cream and I am really satisfied with it. I'll probably buy the full size when I run out!


Birchbox also had an exclusive sale for Ace members this week, and select items were 40% off. I got this organic eye makeup remover for $5 and Aces get free shipping!


Got a Burt's Bees fix! Skin brightening facial cleansing wipes and pumpkin spice lip balm that actually doesn't smell much like pumpkin spice, but oh well...


No comments:

Post a Comment