Thursday, October 9, 2014

Lately...

Bring on the scarves, it's fall.
(Yes, I'm one of those folks who refuses to wear scarves in the summertime)
Scarf from Madewell, vintage rings, cloudy chambray shirt from Gap

Catchin' up with an old pal from high school while in Auburn!
Wearing an amazing kaftan from Harold & Mod in Birmingham.


 Saw my friend, Carson's, band, King Carnivore with 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea at Bottletree!

My dude in a kitty cat sweater 

Spotted on our way back from Huntsville... Do you really need a sign?

Great Wall Chinese Restaurant pt. 2 with Hunter and Lucky Buddha Beer!

Cheap brow highlighter by NYX from Target (YEP, they carry NYX now! Joy to the world), and it really works!

New print for my bedroom from BySamantha on Etsy!! I love it :)
(the candles are NOT for a seance, I was just trying to flatten it out, haha)

 Celebrating Hunt's 21st at Parkside!
(a lil drunky)

No comments:

Post a Comment