Tuesday, July 15, 2014

What's in My Beauty Bag?: Eyes

This week, I'll be sharing some products I use to keep my eyes lookin' bright.



I start off with this L'Oreal Lash Boosting Serum.   
I put it on under my mascara and before I go to sleep.
I use Preparation H anti-inflammatory to decrease puffiness
(although I have to clarify for house guests)



Then, I apply a yellow concealer underneath my eyes to combat my blue-purple dark circles.
Nex is my e.l.f Mineral Eyeshadow Primer


After that, I sometimes use this Tony Moly Panda's Dream dark eye corrector 
from Urban Outfitters
 After I put on my chocolate brown eyeshadow and Revlon liquid black liner, mentioned in a previous post, I also use cheap brown mascara for eyebrows for an extra pop. 
Then, I put white powder underneath and in the corner of my eyes for a little extra brightness.

Last is my favorite mascara EVER.  I've been using this stuff since I was fifteen and it's always made my lashes super duper long.  I’ve recommended it to many of my friends who absolutely love it. It’s honestly the best thing you’ll ever try.


No comments:

Post a Comment